Karaoke Entertainer on Magic

Taden99

A few years ago when Ecstasy was in Galveston, we had an Asian guy who was in charge of karaoke. He was very entertaining and chocked full of jokes. Does anyone know if he is on Magic? I would love to see him again.

A few years ago when Ecstasy was in Galveston, we had an Asian guy who was in charge of karaoke. He was very entertaining and chocked full of jokes. Does anyone know if he is on Magic? I would love to see him again.

You are most likely talking about "KIM", who I know used to be aboard "Ecstasy". He's aboard "Liberty" now, as I just returned, and he is there, and has about 2 months left on his contract. Sadly, he told me that he was not going to renew his contract for the next time, and would be staying ashore for a while. You're right, he's HIGHLY entertaining, and you never know exactly what he's going to do next. CLAP!!!!!!

"SKY"

Thank you Skymaster. I probably would have taken a cruise on Liberty just to see hi. We enjoyed going to karaoke every night just to list listen to his crazy antics! Thanks again for the information.,