Specialty restaurants package?

I have been surprised that more threads on this have not popped up since they came with the new cruise planner on May 15th.

I think they have shifted fleet-wide to a new 20% OBC awarded for advance specialty bookings along with a 20% additional OBC awarded for first night specialty restaurant bookings.

You would find what is offered on your sailing by opening the cruise planner from within your booking link under 'my cruises'

Discount offerings on my current cruise planner are in the 'insider tips' section under each venue.

I have been surprised that more threads on this have not popped up since they came with the new cruise planner on May 15th.

I think they have shifted fleet-wide to a new 20% OBC awarded for advance specialty bookings along with a 20% additional OBC awarded for first night specialty restaurant bookings.

You would find what is offered on your sailing by opening the cruise planner from within your booking link under 'my cruises'

Discount offerings on my current cruise planner are in the 'insider tips' section under each venue.

I can not find this on the site.

It is at the bottom of the package web page, in small print.

On board the Allure last week, they were offering additional discounts for 4th and 5th nights booked. I don't think you can get that online and it likely is not every ship.

It is at the bottom of the package web page, in small print.

On board the Allure last week, they were offering additional discounts for 4th and 5th nights booked. I don't think you can get that online and it likely is not every ship.

What package web page?

Usually when you have a cruise coming up so soon, you even get emails with a link to the 'cruise planner' suggesting you make reservations for entertainment, specialty restaurants and drink packages in advance. I got them almost daily last month prior to my Liberty sailing.

You did not specify what you could not find, so I will put full list of instructions.

1. You have to have a reservation.

2. You go to the RCI webpage click on 'My Cruises'

3. You log in to your cruise.

4. Under purchased cruises, you click on the booking number for the cruise you are making plans for.

5. One of the choices on the bar above the booking summary is 'Cruise Planner'

6. Click on the 'Get Started'

7. Under 'Dining and Beverage' choose one of the venues, can click on 'Chops Grill'

8. Scroll down page to 'Insider tips'

9. Find text about book first night for 20% or book 3 venues for 20%.

10. Make reservation at 3+ venues. OBC is awarded on shipboard account on Day 1.

Good to know that additional 'savings' or OBC has been given on Allure and Oasis and expect all ships that have more than 5 specialty restaurants will offer additional discounts.

Cruise Planner details can vary by sailing and you can only access the one for your cruise to know for sure what is offered on your sailing.

I'm ~130 days out and cannot book dining, although it allowed me to book shows, excursions, drink packages, etc. Do they usually keep dining reservations closed until a certain point, say 90 days out or something?

I'm ~130 days out and cannot book dining, although it allowed me to book shows, excursions, drink packages, etc. Do they usually keep dining reservations closed until a certain point, say 90 days out or something?

There's no set time that various reservations open. Just keep checking the website.