What am I doing wrong?

DesertDaisy

I haven't had any trouble. The log in and passwords are case sensitive .... are you sure you are typing it correctly? Can you get into your booking? If al else fails, you can reregister.

Sorry this isn't more help. Good luck.

This just happened to me too! When I called 1-800-PRINCESS they finally figured out that somehow both myself & my daughter were registered with the same email & password (I know we didn't do this, so their system must have messed up). It won't let either in if that's the case. I asked them to use just my email with that password, & in an instant they fixed it! I don't know whether this is your problem, but it's worth a call; even if it's something different, they should be able to help you.

Definitely call Princess. It had been a couple of months since I could log on. Today when I called they said that one of my bookings had changed my email address back to my old one that I don't have anymore, they said sometimes that happens and they didn't know how So, either try the original email address you first registered with and see if that works, or give them a quick call, it only takes a couple of minutes for them to check it.

No booking number yet, and it's making me crazy. In the process of booking the Island to Hawaii in March of 2007. It will be our 40th anniversary and with a little luck we hope to be retired. When last I checked our profile they were missing one of our cruises and I have since checked our dates and wanted to correct it. I think I will try tomorrow to call Princess and try to figure it out. I was hoping I was doing something wrong and that maybe something had changed since last I connected. Thanks for your suggestions.

Archived