Carnival Cheers Program -Fosters?

I'm a big drinker and will be purchasing the Cheers Beverage Program on my 6/28/14 cruise.

Question: Does the 750ml can of Fosters count as 1 drink (with 15 being the upper limit)?

I'm looking to crush beers at the pool and need maximum quantity. I even have a custom coozie that fits the Fosters can. Whoa Yeah!

Your help with the above question is appreciated.

Peace and love. Peace and LOVE.

How much is the Cheers program, and how many drinks a day would you have to drink to make it a deal for you?

Its 402.00 per person for a seven day cruise.. approx 56.00 a day per person.. this price includes gratuity

Each person in the cabin 21 or older must purchase it...

The break even point depends on what you drink... beers you would need about 9 per day to break even... Mixed drinks, depends on what you drink, but anywhere from 6 to 8 drinks a day to break even..

Yes, Fosters is covered under the Cheers program. Dollar for dollar, Fosters is the best deal onboard for beer drinkers. Now if we could figure out a way to keep that large can cold?!?!?!

You are right Fosters is a deal but if it gets warm it is really,really bad just drink really fast!!!

I buy a collapsible cooler every cruise and keep it filled with ice and keep my fosters on ice.

Same here. I bring a cooler bag and keep it in the shower. Get a bucket of beer (Fosters if I'm being frugal, Stella if I'm feeling fancy) by the pool, drink one (alright, maybe two) and take the rest to the room and put them on ice. I'm pretty good for the day on that. (Okay, sometimes I get two buckets) :D

15 cans of Fosters = 31-12 oz cans of beer. That would be some major beer drinking.

That's right, Jimmy. Multiply that by 8 days and we're talking 248 cans. I believe that's exactly 1.5 kegs.

I'm a manimal. I'm going to do equal damage to the buffets. I get my and my girlfriends' money's worth.

And no...I didn't misplace the apostrophe above. Heh heh heh.

Don't be fooled. This turkey does 1 shot of Blue Curacao and it looks like a Jackson Pollack painting all over the Lido deck 2 minutes later.

It was 12 shots of blue curacao and I was 13 years old. And my regurge that night was WAY better than any Pollack.

"Hey hey Billy, can you deep fry the Buick?"