My 15 night Drink package experiance.

Hi Ian

This is completely off topic but I'm gonna ask anyway because you are the ideal candidate to answer [emoji1]

Could you please tell me what time your ship arrived back in Southampton, and what was the earliest time passengers were allowed to disembark?

Also thanks for the info on the drink package!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Hi Ian

This is completely off topic but I'm gonna ask anyway because you are the ideal candidate to answer [emoji1]

Could you please tell me what time your ship arrived back in Southampton, and what was the earliest time passengers were allowed to disembark?

Also thanks for the info on the drink package!

The ship was back in port at 5am. Self disembarkation was due to start at 6am. That's carrying your own baggage off. There was a slight delay because the baggage hall was flooded. Then everyone was issued with a group number and you disembarked when your number was called. I think nearly everyone was off by 9am. It was easy and straightforward.

Ian

The ship was back in port at 5am. Self disembarkation was due to start at 6am. That's carrying your own baggage off. There was a slight delay because the baggage hall was flooded. Then everyone was issued with a group number and you disembarked when your number was called. I think nearly everyone was off by 9am. It was easy and straightforward.

Ian

Thanks!

LOL, I kind of thought the same thing. I may have a beer at the pool or a drink-of-the-day and I drink in the Diamond Lounge to start off our evenings but on average I probably purchase 2 drinks a day?

If you have access to the DL or CL, the only way a package makes sense is if you are a heavy drinker early in the day and late at night. We once toyed with the idea of a package and decided that we'd end up with alcohol poisoning.:eek: but we did it on Princess, which doesn't have a free happy hour, and easily got our money's worth without needing rehab when we disembarked.:D