What happened to the Constellation on the website?

andnosyd

We are going on the Constellation in July, and I like to look every once in awhile to see what cabin categories are still available. I looked yesterday and they don't even list the Constellation for either the July 8 or July 20 trip anymore, but they do list the other ships in Europe. Is this because the ship is completely sold out for both trips? I thought it was a bit strange to not list the cruise at all...

When a cruise sells out, it does disappear from X's website.

I checked "the german site" for availability, and Connie is marked SOLD OUT for 4 sailings in a row, 6/16, 6/26, 7/8 and 7/20. They still show availability for the cruises past this date.

WOW, they are sold out for a cruise in November, 1 in January, and 2 in February already too. Possibly some of thee later ones are charters. A charter will cause a cruise to show SOLD OUT as well.

Anyone who says they are having a hard time filling ships seems to be looking at another line and not Celebrity!

Edited by cle-guy

Anyone who says they are having a hard time filling ships seems to be looking at another line and not Celebrity!

Constellation is selling so well that she's sailing twice on the same date in April 2015.

I wonder if there is an impending change to the transatlantic.:confused:

I just can't understand why the two sailings are listed.

Constellation is selling so well that she's sailing twice on the same date in April 2015.

I wonder if there is an impending change to the transatlantic.:confused:

I just can't understand why the two sailings are listed.

Wow, that is odd, almost looks like they want to squeeze one more sailing for extra $$$ with the caribbean before leaving to cross. Look at the fares, only $100 more for 13 nights versus 4 nights inside, only a few hundred more for suites.

I wonder if they think they can cut a port out of the crossing or just speed it up and shorten the crossing....maybe they haven't sold enough yet on the crossing they will just make it automatic B2B for those folks...? I'd be pissed to get a shorter crossing I know for sure, (i like the sea days) but may be OK if they gave me the B2B in the caribbean as part of it, with some additional perks to cover my angst LOL.

Or maybe a great example of the terrible website.

You're right, something's going on though!