How much is day/weekly pass for Spa on Dream

cruse2loose

The spa on the Dream is wonderful. You will love it! They have the Thelasso therapy pool which is a hot bubbly mineral water filled pool with built in loungers. They have numerous saunas and steam rooms. There's even a little lounging area to relax in with with hot and cold beverages which has breath taking views. I think the price is around $35 per day or $149 per week. :)

Prices sound about right. We did the Dream in January in a spa balcony so we had the privilege. We loved the spa and all the places mentioned we spent a lot of time in. Except for the hydro pool, we found it a little to hot. Traveling solo I think you would really like going to the spa area. I can't tell you how many times I fell asleep in those heated tiled loungers, which don't look all that comfortable, but are. Also, do the bamboo massage if you like deep tissue massages.

I have been wondering about the spa. So glad you asked the question. I will be traveling with my husband and 2 daughters who are 21 and 15. Is the 15 year old enough to use the spa?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, they have to be 18 to use the spa.

We booked spa cabins for Dec about 7 months ago and I'm very glad we booked so early, they sold out several months ago.

The day rate is $40, the weekly solo rate is $149.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As of the May 18th sailing, the Spa staff said they no longer sell a day pass. They sell only weeklong passes, and they sell only 50 per cruise.

The usual price is $149 for one person, or $249 for a couple, but they were running a special, so it could be purchased for $109/$199.

I did purchase the spa pass, and for me, it is not worth it. It sounded like SUCH a wonderful idea. I was so excited. The reason it was not worth it for me is that the loungers in the Thalasso pool were very hard to get comfortable on - the water was a bit too deep for me to be able to do this without, well, drowning. Also, if the seas are rough, the water in the Thalasso pool is so rough, you really cannot stay in there. I bought the 2 person package, and on day #2, convinced my mom to go in. She came out with bruises. As well, while all of the aromatherapy saunas are wonderful, in theory, for me...they are just far too hot to just sit there. While yes, that is the purpose, the temperatures seemed just a bit too high, particularly if you are a person who does not care for warmer temperatures - which I did not consider before making the purchase (for some reason, that just totally slipped my mind!).

The facilities are absolutely beautiful. They have showers in between the saunas to cool down, and the locker room does have two large showers so that you may shower there if you choose. The saunas are beautiful, and the final relaxation room is quite nice with fruit infused waters and tea to relax and for your final cool down.

So while some people are going to absolutely love it, it's just not for everyone. It's a matter of deciding which type of person you are. For me, I simply did not take into consideration the temperatures, etc. before making the purchase, which was MY mistake - it has nothing to do with the Spa itself.

If you choose it, enjoy! It will definitely be a unique experience :)

We just sailed the Dream June 1-8 and had an extra sea day due to bad weather we were unable to dock. We bought a one day pass just for the pool and it was $20 per person for one day. We ended up going twice and I thought it was well worth it!!!!