Never assume - show reservations

I made reservations for 8 for all the shows for the Thanksgiving cruise on the Oasis. Because of the new 'sale' I was able to get my son and myself in single rooms instead of together as originally booked.

This called for RCI to cancel his cruise and do a new booking. When I went to rebook all the shows for him I found they had cancelled all 8 reservations for Hairspray. The site states you must book on the ship now; no online bookings.

I assumed they would keep my original reservation and just substitute Cats. Apparently, not so. Just giving a heads up.

They announced they will not be moving it directly over to Cats because of the considerable time differences. Reservations for Cats will begin August 1.

This is correct. We are sailing on The Oasis November 15 and received an email quite awhile ago about the change. It stated that you may reserve Cats after August 1.

We are on the Oasis on November 15th also, but when I booked our entertainment, I didn't see Hairspray as an option.

Am I doing something wrong.

No your not. They did have Hairspray able to book a few months ago. When they changed to Cats I received an email stating that Cats would not be open for booking until August. The site no longer shows either show. See you in 155 days! lol

I'm on the transatlantic in September from FLL to BCN but still cant book entertainment...yesterday chatted with RC Online and she told me booking was from 90-60 days before...I told her we were 72 days before and still nothing...she then said it will be 60 days then....:confused:

Anyone else on this sailing and able to book the entertainment?

Thanks,

Rob