Will my PVP/Carnival honor price drop request

Cruiser IMA

So last night at about 11pm I saw that there was another $100 drop for by booking, I propmtly emailed my PVP as I knew he would be long gone by then and I wouldn't get him if I called. I also attached a screen shot of the price I saw on Fare viewer that shows time and date.

So now this morning I check and see that my category is now sold out on the Fare Viewer and haven't heard back from the PVP as I don't think he is in for the day yet.

So as stated, will he or Carnival honor that drop, seeing that there is clear proof of when I sent the request? Or should I have just called the 800 number last night and now I'm SOL?

I sure hope you get it. In that instance, since it was late at night, I'd have called Carnival direct & spoken with an actual person. I always take a screen shot too. If you get a reject letter, call & ask to speak to a supervisor. I've had 3 price drops to which I was entitled and each one was rejected so I had to call each time. By the third time, I was ready to jump through the phone.

Good luck.

I sure hope you get it. In that instance, since it was late at night, I'd have called Carnival direct & spoken with an actual person. I always take a screen shot too. If you get a reject letter, call & ask to speak to a supervisor. I've had 3 price drops to which I was entitled and each one was rejected so I had to call each time. By the third time, I was ready to jump through the phone.

Good luck.

Which is one of the reasons I didn't call, I've had so many people telling me different things when I had an issue before, then I requested a PVP and have just been going thru him to have some consistency. I will be calling him in a bit.

Why did you not just fill the form out yourself. Your pvp will have no ability to honor your request as it is done automatically at another dept. He might be able to get a supervisor to get it , but it would be a favor to you and if it is not honored it is not their problem

Since you booked through Carnival, you could have just filled out the price drop form yourself. No need to call or wait on your PVP.

Why did you not just fill the form out yourself. Your pvp will have no ability to honor your request as it is done automatically at another dept. He might be able to get a supervisor to get it , but it would be a favor to you and if it is not honored it is not their problem

So as I was calling just now, I checked again and my category was back on their. My PVP had just gotten in the office and I explained everything, he also stated that next time if its late just submit the form, and sent me the link, as it will have a timestamp and give him a call the next day. He said that if the category hadn't shown back up he would have still honored it as I had sent the screen shot

This is my first cruise, I didn't know there was a form and have always just called. Lesson learned, I am glad I was able to get the OBC. :D