Dream cruise out of New Orleans

police46

I will be flying into New Orleans on the 27th of July from Montreal to board the Dream, I was wondering if there was somewhere we would be able to pick-up water , sodas & wine before we board?

Regards,

Police46

I will be flying into New Orleans on the 27th of July from Montreal to board the Dream, I was wondering if there was somewhere we would be able to pick-up water , sodas & wine before we board?

Regards,

Police46

Bon Jour! Sounds as though you are planning to fly in 'day of'........so I hope your flights are all 'on time' so that there are no complications. There are TONS of places between the airport and the port, so long as your cabbie is willing to make the extra stop. One of the places near the port is Rouses Market at 701 Baronne Street, in New Orleans. Based on Google Maps, it is about 1.5 miles from the port. There may be convenience stores nearer to the port, but I am not familiar with them. Good luck, and bon voyage

Edited by sailincajunns
grammar

Regards,

Police46

No need to pick up any of the above. They will have it all onboard.

I would not use the outlet mall (the Riverwalk) or even the Rouses. Both of those places are going to be more expensive than Walmart, which is also fairly close to the port. If you ask the cabbie to stop at the Walmart close to the port, they will know where it is.

There's a CVS/Walgreens a few blocks up from the river on Canal. If you're staying anywhere downtown it's pretty convenient and has normal prices. I agree about the outlet mall, not worth the trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Waterloomarc