Sunshine Accessible Cabin 6314

Tee & Chilli

I believe the cabin is the same size as the other inside cabins on deck 6. It is turned sideways rather than long ways. I was on the ship last week on deck 6. The cabin door is wide enough for a wheel chair. The door was opened once. I noticed the beds were on the direct left when you entered the cabin. I'm assuming the restroom is on the right side of the cabin.

Hmmm. Former Destiny-Class ship. I'm going to assume that using the Victory will be a valid reference.

You probably want the Category 4J + Handicapped rooms. On the Sunshine, I see them on Decks 6 and 7, in the very front of the ship. 6105, 6106, 7105, 7106. Priced at the top end of 'inside' staterooms, but our agent usually gives us a 'free' upgrade.

They're triangular in shape, with ample space to park a wheelchair away from the door and still get into/out of the bed. The bathrooms have shower 'platforms' that fold down from the back wall and no 'lip' to cross. My wife uses a chair (Hoveround) for trips over a hundred feet but can transfer to/from the chair independently.

I was pleased with ours.

Rick