A review of the Allure of the Seas

Great review and pics! What kind of camera did you use? Also, what was the name of the resort you went to in cozumel?

Thanks! Rach

Voyager of the Seas- Feb 2012

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=Redhead612&date=11-29-2014&text=&ship=Serenade of the Seas

Here is a link to the Cozumel snorkeling resort we used

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelShoreSnorkeling.htm

We had a ball there....We took PKG #1, and it was perfect for us! It cost 12 USD for 4 of us taxi fare to get to the beach resort. I would highly recommend it!

What underwater camera did you use? We are looking to buy one.

When we went snorkeling, there was a cameraman following us. We bought the CD he offered us for 40 USD I took it home and made copies for all 4 of us. It was worth every penny! It had over 80 shots of us and the kids loved it!

Great review and pics! What kind of camera did you use? Also, what was the name of the resort you went to in cozumel?

Thanks! Rach

Voyager of the Seas- Feb 2012

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=Redhead612&date=11-29-2014&text=&ship=Serenade of the Seas

The camera I used was my 4s I phone! It takes amazing pictures, and I edit them on an app called snapseed. I then download into my computer when I get home. Easy Peasy!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Great review. I've been on this class and had a great, great time. Always something to do. My favorite was the Boardwalk too. We are traveling on a smaller class (Vision) to sort of get back to our cruisin' roots this January, but I definitely have a soft spot for the bigger ships... so many more dining options. Glad you had such a great time, welcome back!