Carnival Sensation Wedding

krose185

Hi everyone, I'm new to Cruise Critic!

I'm getting married on the Carnival Sensation on 8/3/2014 (:eek: so soon!!!) and wanted to know if anyone has any tips for the wedding or cruise. Stuff like freebies or best excursions for Freeport or Nassau would be appreciated. For both ports I want to find somewhere with a pool, beach and BAR!

Let me know!!

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm new to Cruise Critic!

I'm getting married on the Carnival Sensation on 8/3/2014 (:eek: so soon!!!) and wanted to know if anyone has any tips for the wedding or cruise. Stuff like freebies or best excursions for Freeport or Nassau would be appreciated. For both ports I want to find somewhere with a pool, beach and BAR!

Let me know!!

Thanks!

You will have the best luck by going to Cruise Critic special interest forum for Weddings. You can get information from other carnival wedding cruisers. They have lots of info to share.

Congratulations.

woohooo thats my birthday so you will have an awesome wedding im sure:)

check the bahama's forum they have tons of great ideas to do in those ports

Edited by jaxkai
forgot about the ports info

Hi... great to finally find another 2014 Carnival Sensation bride. I am gettibg married on embarkation day 11/20/2014... ive been able to fibd alot of info from other Carnival brides but not much about Carnival Sensation... Your wedding is right around the corner hope that we could both share our info and experience....

if you look in the forums main page you will see cruise honeymoons &weddings listed under special inters cruising. tones of info and tips from other brides to be.

We are getting married on the Conquest while in port in Miami on Sept 28th. So exciting.

• 5 months later...