BACK ON THE MAJESTY 3rd till 17th Oct 2014

Countdown now started till we cruise again on the Majesty. Last sailed on her in Oct 2012. Really looking forward to it, know Brian is on board (anyone on board soon can you ask how old his son is now) (bar) JD as well, Rose, Conrad, (our little girl looking for) Roxanna and Domingo. Looking for Adrian/Johnny and Morgan (any news). Going with the good lady and our daughter (eight(she has a ball)).Also friends coming along (from the kingdom (Jim The Scot will understand) and from Airdrie. Maybe we can have a cruise forum meet up.Does anyone have an up to date bar menu, also any news on who is running the kids club (looking for Caroline from I think Rotherham (she has known our little girl since she was three) this year? How is the new buffet (San Marco) working? Is the assistant Matre D by any chance Abdul from Penang (Malaysia). Also two years ago a great guy (Marwel) he did the toast in the morning (always smiling) and in the evenings he did the wine in MDR (an awful boy for topping you up.......):):):):):):)

JD and Rose are still on board, Mary anne is also on board, as far as i know Conrad is no longer on and not sure who kids club girl is, Lovely ladt called Katy is CD, san marco is great and we used it a couple of times when we were on from 30th may. will see if i can upload new drinks menu, the vodka is smirnoff and gin is gordons now and bombay sapphire has a supplement, john smiths and boddies is the cans you get, not sure what the lager was. hope this helps.

Paul

Conrad went home 2 weeks ago when we were on, problem with his wrist I think. All the staff were hoping he goes back on soon as they love him like a Father on there.

Domingo is still on, Abdul is Maitre'D at the Four Seasons now. Grace is still on and Diana is back home having a baby.

They are on until the end of October, then most of them go home for 3 months.

Hi FIFE1

We returned from the Majesty last Friday and just to let you know Brian is a great friend of our too it was great to see him again and he was telling us his little boy is five now! I was telling him he gets a few mentions on this Forum and he didn't believe me. He is not very good with technology says he prefers the phone box lol Love to see all our old Destiny friends. Blue and his partner Chris from the MDR lovely guys. Have known Blue for around 10year and he also loves to see my children who are now 21 and 25. Happy days!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Wigan warrior did you have any joy uploading the bar menu from the Majesty? Has anyone heard how Conrad is, will he be coming back on this season? We are on the 3rd to 17th Oct, can't wait. Any photo's of the new San Marco area? Know Cruising Linda on board perhaps we can have a forum meet up?

excuse my ignorance but how do you find the roll call:confused:

At the top of this page rest curser on community and you should see roll calls, or at the bottom of this page on Forum Jump you hit the slider thing and go down the selection and you will see Thomson Roll Calls.