Dream review, tons of pics, 3 beach reviews!

bluejay555

Sorry about the pics, I went to photobucket and paid for more bandwidth, so we should be good to go ;)

I can't thank everyone enough for taking the time to look at and comment on my review. I'm really enjoying putting this together because it's helping me remember all the details and giving me a place to look at everything chronologically. I still come back and look at my review from last year from time to time, when I'm needing a cruise fix!

Alright, let's see if I can finish up this review....

Last sea day

It was the day before father's day, and there was a father's day craft session going on, so we of course hit that up! Gotta make something for poor daddy that we left home all alone with the dogs... not to mention it was raining and not a great day for the pool of waterworks.

IMG_3314_zps5206856f.jpg

IMG_3316_zpsf33ff8e6.jpg

The craft was making foam picture frames and there were tons of frames, so we made some for grandpa too

IMG_3317_zps6007e257.jpg

IMG_3320_zps174edb52.jpg

Next up was the towel folding class! Now when we woke up and went to the lido deck for breakfast, I was expecting a towel animal invasion by the pool area, but there were no towel animals to be found. And it wasn't raining yet, so that wasn't the reason. Gotta say, we were a little disappointed. But anyway, the towel folding class....

It was pretty low attendance for a ship this size and they invited everyone to sit on the stage (we were in the encore theater).

IMG_3322_zps13e96e40.jpg

IMG_3325_zpsc677ae73.jpg

IMG_3327_zps5db7a286.jpg

IMG_3331_zps0c9a8117.jpg

IMG_3335_zpsaa6ff5f9.jpg

IMG_3339_zpsd6982534.jpg

Aww thanks! Yes not gonna lie, it stung a bit :cool: So awesome you are getting to cruise sooner than you thought! Enjoy!!!

Um, yea I don't think so. I am 41 as well and I thought to myself when I saw your picture with your children that you are very much an attractive lady and look great!

Next up was the towel folding class! Now when we woke up and went to the lido deck for breakfast, I was expecting a towel animal invasion by the pool area, but there were no towel animals to be found. And it wasn't raining yet, so that wasn't the reason. Gotta say, we were a little disappointed. But anyway, the towel folding class....

It was pretty low attendance for a ship this size and they invited everyone to sit on the stage (we were in the encore theater).

We just got off the Breeze a couple weeks ago. I was sad to find the towel animals out on our Cozumel day and not the last sea day when the towel folding class was. The only way I knew (as it's a late docking) is because I was up early taking my mother to the infirmary. (She had a respiratory infection.)

Loved your review!! Beautiful family and looks like you all had a great time:D

Excursion in Cozumel was beautiful; I know because I was there!

Many thanks for the amazing pictures!

Awesome! Yes, Nachi is a beautiful place!

We just got off the Breeze a couple weeks ago. I was sad to find the towel animals out on our Cozumel day and not the last sea day when the towel folding class was. The only way I knew (as it's a late docking) is because I was up early taking my mother to the infirmary. (She had a respiratory infection.)

Oh well that could explain things. They should post this in the fun times!

OK, I'm gonna finish this last sea day....

Apparently June 14 is flag day! I didn't realize this until I saw the ginormous flag.

IMG_3343_zpse47e81fa.jpg

Had to cash in our free drink coupons, so we ate in the main dining room. The kids were content with their sodas, so we used their coupons for alcoholic drinks too! This is a twilight zone. In love this coconutty drink!

IMG_3352_zpsf442739b.jpg

Caesar salad with chicken

IMG_3353_zps3570350d.jpg

Now this super spicy pasta dish was delicious, but a huge mistake for my mom to order. She woke up this day with super freakishly swollen lips. It looked like Botox gone wrong, seriously! Poor thing, it was a bad reaction from the sun. So you can imagine how this spicy pasta felt on her lips. She about jumped out of her chair! Good thing she had her icy cold free drink to ease the pain.

IMG_3355_zps9dafc83a.jpg

IMG_3356_zps219554fb.jpg

I went ahead and bought the towel folding book. The kids really wanted it, and I kind of regretted not buying it last year. They've already been using it!

IMG_3371_zpse003050b.jpg

Bubbles on the balcony. See my mom's bottom lip? hehe... poor thing

IMG_3374_zps12b8f53c.jpg

One last hurrah at Water works!

IMG_3378_zps2f452308.jpg

IMG_3381_zpseee8b3da.jpg

Last night in the dining room...

Frog legs

IMG_3385_zps5a6cb734.jpg

Sweet potato soup. Yuck!

IMG_3386_zps54c67874.jpg

Zucchini and eggplant parm

IMG_3387_zpsdf01fdc8.jpg

This mac and cheese dish is my favorite dining room entrée, hands down

IMG_3388_zps3a620d0d.jpg

Panko shrimp

IMG_3389_zpsac3f6dc9.jpg

No dessert tonight, after that chocolate extravaganza!