Pat & Diane's or Paradise Cove????

mojo85

Hi! This will be the first time in the Bahamas for my dh and myself and we are interested in going snorkeling. I've done some research and have heard great things about both companies. I was curious to know if anyone has maybe tried both and which did they like better? Or if anyone knows another snorkeling excursion that would equal to what these companies offer.

Thanks in advance :D

Wondering the same thing. Looking for a nice relaxing beach day and a little snorkeling.

Us too! Both offer that, but Paradise Cove is cheaper.

it's FANTASTIC... we have been there 3x now

Nina from Baltimore

I've read that their beach isn't the best for just wading out into the water (slippery rocks). Do you really see a lot of fish? Though Paradise Cove is cheaper than Pat & Diane's, I would like to see SOME fish. I hate to get hit with the saying "Ya get what you pay for".

Did the Paradise Cove Dead Man's Reef trip last October in Freeport. Saw lots of fish, coral, turtle, and a couple of rays. You have to swim out quite a ways to get there but it is well worth it. People there were very friendly and helpful too.

Edited by bm6pm5