two questions

blue_crystal

1. What do i need to bring to ensure my (US power) laptop and electric razor will work in my stateroom.

2. This will seem stupid perhaps, but I'm wondering, having never cruised before..are their changing rooms near the pools? I can't see people wandering through the splendor of the QM2 in bathing suits..so I figure they must have changing rooms.

I can't see people wandering through the splendor of the QM2 in bathing suits..so I figure they must have changing rooms.

Most passengers wear a coverup, sun dress over their bathing attire and jsut remove it at the pool.

On QE2 we were on DECK 1 - the pool deck and passengers used to just put the terry cloth bathrobe issued by Cunard over their suits and strut down the corridor. Many would then have breakfast in the Pavillion Restaurant which was adjacent - actually a self serve type of eatery, then head out to the pool. On QM2 passengers also wore their bathrobes to the indoor pool and solarium on top deck.

Archived