Random questions

brookeinmn

I found a great little purse by Baggalini called the Teenee Bag. It has an adjustable strap so you can wear it around your waist, over your shoulder or across your body. This might work out great. Otherwise..the bra it will be.

SNIP

Love that little Baggalini Teenee bag!

Forgot mention that I carry my room card on a badge reel which I purchased from Boojee beads many years ago.. They are quite decorative & I've bought them as stocking gifts for our kids & grandkids.. They cost from $8 on up to $15.00.

http://www.boojeebeads.com/badge-reels/fashion-badge-reels/

Love that little Baggalini Teenee bag!

Forgot mention that I carry my room card on a badge reel which I purchased from Boojee beads many years ago.. They are quite decorative & I've bought them as stocking gifts for our kids & grandkids.. They cost from $8 on up to $15.00.

http://www.boojeebeads.com/badge-reels/fashion-badge-reels/

Thank you for that link. I have been looking for cute badge reels and couldn't find one with the alligator clip.

I do this too for evenings. Daytime onboard I use a knit wrist "pocket"(looks like a bracelet with a small zipper) to hold my keycard, daily activities paper, chapstick and sometimes cellphone. Purchased through a travel gear catalogue.

[quote=take us away; little silk bags in the store on board for $1 and use those as my evening purse.