Duty Free Alcohol for sale

Scottohiocpa

When we went ashore, I wanted to buy some of the local rum, Bamburra and take it to the beach. The rules do not allow you to take it ashore, you can only buy it and then get back on the ship. So I waited and bought it on the way back to the ship.

They only sell 1 litre bottles, and the prices were about the same as the prices here in Ohio, so there wasn't much reason to buy something unless you can't get it at home like the Bamburra Rum. At 1 litre Bamburra was $20 or $38 for 2.

Next to the cash registers they sell the small 50ml (1 shot) bottles of about 10 kinds of liquor. These were priced at $2 for bacardi, $3 for abosolute, $3 for most other stuff. You could buy 4 and get 1 free. You are allowed to buy these and take them to the beach. We bought 4 bottles for $9 and got 1 free. Since 1 drink at Jack's is about $9 and 1 at Margaritaville is about $11, it saved us a lot of money. We took a cooler of ice with cokes and goombay punch (from Nassau) off the ship to mix them with.

When we went ashore, I wanted to buy some of the local rum, Bamburra and take it to the beach. The rules do not allow you to take it ashore, you can only buy it and then get back on the ship. So I waited and bought it on the way back to the ship.

They only sell 1 litre bottles, and the prices were about the same as the prices here in Ohio, so there wasn't much reason to buy something unless you can't get it at home like the Bamburra Rum. At 1 litre Bamburra was $20 or $38 for 2.

Next to the cash registers they sell the small 50ml (1 shot) bottles of about 10 kinds of liquor. These were priced at $2 for bacardi, $3 for abosolute, $3 for most other stuff. You could buy 4 and get 1 free. You are allowed to buy these and take them to the beach. We bought 4 bottles for $9 and got 1 free. Since 1 drink at Jack's is about $9 and 1 at Margaritaville is about $11, it saved us a lot of money. We took a cooler of ice with cokes and goombay punch (from Nassau) off the ship to mix them with.

What store did you find this deal?