B2B on EPIC from BARCELONA--QUESTION

Hello---fellow CC'ers---

Since I will board in BARCELONA then COME back to BARCELONA on the 7th DAY I would like to schedule a tour on that RE-BOARD day. Is there someone on the ship that I can get off early and RE-board later or must I wait to RE-board and then get off ship to go sightseeing----All the ship tours assume you are going to the airport or hotel--I am not even sure I could join one of those since I need to get back to ship.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have not done B2B with Norwegian in Barcelona, but they were very good about it when I sailed as an 'in-transit' passenger in Europe.

They put a letter in my cabin the night prior with a special baggage tag as I was changing cabin as I had been upgraded on my second sailing. The letter included instructions for exactly what I needed to do.

If you are staying in the same cabin, it should be even easier.

They are actually able to close out your account with NCL and then just transfer the account to the next cruise. You do have to go by the Reception in the morning and get your new 'key card'.

This is then what you need to get back into the terminal later. I would take the passport or copy of the passport with you.

I really liked that NCL let me book the shows and spa services for the next cruise when I was already onboard as that made day 1 of the second sailing completely stress-free.

While they might offer 'in-transit' tours, I have no idea. Barcelona is very easy and you can even just buy a round-trip with the port bus to take you into the city.

Check with Viator.com They offer tours similar to the ones that the cruise ships do. If you email, they can give you details of where the tours meet and if they would be willing to pick you up from the ship.

I recommend Mont Serrat if you haven't been there already. It is a very doable tour that would get you back to the ship by 2PM.http://www.viator.com/sicPriceQuote.jspa

10462890_10152441003893632_8822421660901933971_n.jpg.b30a47b7a523e71a98c0b42fb6cc9a71.jpg

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

I have not done B2B with Norwegian in Barcelona, but they were very good about it when I sailed as an 'in-transit' passenger in Europe.

They put a letter in my cabin the night prior with a special baggage tag as I was changing cabin as I had been upgraded on my second sailing. The letter included instructions for exactly what I needed to do.

If you are staying in the same cabin, it should be even easier.

They are actually able to close out your account with NCL and then just transfer the account to the next cruise. You do have to go by the Reception in the morning and get your new 'key card'.

This is then what you need to get back into the terminal later. I would take the passport or copy of the passport with you.

I really liked that NCL let me book the shows and spa services for the next cruise when I was already onboard as that made day 1 of the second sailing completely stress-free.

While they might offer 'in-transit' tours, I have no idea. Barcelona is very easy and you can even just buy a round-trip with the port bus to take you into the city.

Letting me book ahead for the next week is great to know----I was hoping they would let me do that--THen it would be really relaxing---THink I might even try for the CHEFS TABLE for the 2nd weeks since I will be on board already.