Airports with carnival check in

flyboysmom

When we arrived for our cruise on the Breeze last year, we flew into FLL. When we were walking down the escalators, there were Carnival personnel setting up kiosks/podiums near the baggage claim areas. We asked the lady if we could checking there for MIA, and she told us no, that it was for FLL only. Everyone on our flight, or that we recognized from our flight was going to MIA, so I didn't see anybody received a S&S card, or be checked in at the kiosks/podium, everyone was just asking the same question I did and received the same response.

When we arrived for our cruise on the Breeze last year, we flew into FLL. When we were walking down the escalators, there were Carnival personnel setting up kiosks/podiums near the baggage claim areas. We asked the lady if we could checking there for MIA, and she told us no, that it was for FLL only. Everyone on our flight, or that we recognized from our flight was going to MIA, so I didn't see anybody received a S&S card, or be checked in at the kiosks/podium, everyone was just asking the same question I did and received the same response.

That is a good question. I always to FLL then sail from Miami so it would be nice if guests that fly to FLL and sail out of Miami could check in at FLL but if you think about it there would be hundreds of guests checking in at the FLL kiosks because I bet most people fly to FLL than MIA. It would be a nightmare.

Gary