ALLEGRISSIMO Package

lei114lo

There are no minuses only pluses and those are all in euros that you'll save.

Had the package 4 or 5 times and I've always saved money with it. It covers 95% of what I like to drink and paying for the occasional drink not covered does not negate the savings I make on everything else.

Prebook as an onboard service and you avoid paying an additional 15% service charge that is levied if you buy onboard.

This suits light and moderate drinkers as well as those who drink more.

There are various threads on here that have pictures of the bar menus. Anything without a red asterisk is included.

Wines are the house by the glass. You. An choose from a couple of reds, whites, a Rose and sparkling. Quite often they just leave the bottle at your table. Beer is whatever is on tap, usually Heineken.

Almost all other drinks including cocktails are included except top end things like XO ArmGnC, Champagne and aged single malts.

Bottles of water are included. You can have small, large,, still or sparkling.

ice cream from the gelateria is also included as long as you only ask for a cone or tub. Sundaes cost extra.

Fresh juices from the Vitamin bar are included too.

I usually gave spent my daily amount before lunch getting fresh squeezed juice, cappucino and water for going ashore.

I was tempted to buy this also - however as we are particular white wine and bottled beer drinkers don't think this is for us. I'm advised only a very few wines are included in either the basic or Premium packages so no value for us, however, if you aren't too fussy on the wine/beer front and like cocktails, spirits, ice cream, cakes looks like you will be happy with the savings.