Med/Adriatic cruise on Jade next summer??

sgcass123

Hi! I found a 14-day Med/Adriatic/Turkey cruise next summer departing out of Venice. We have only sailed Carnival, so I am unsure about NCL's policies. I did read everything on their website, but just want to clarify/ask a couple of questions.

1. It looks like once you book a cruise with NCL, there are no price drops that you can get. Is that correct?

2. We are looking at a cruise that is $1669 pp (approximately). Will this price likely increase or decrease?? When is the best time to book an European cruise for the best price?

Thanks for any insight you can give me!

I've been watching the prices of this cruise, past prices and also the prices just before sail for this year to get some sort of indication.

From everything I've read it looks like you can get a price adjust up until final payment due and a potential room upgrade after final pmt due date if price drops. I went ahead and booked a couple weeks ago.

There is always a chance it could go down but from what I've seen prices only go up unless perhaps you are looking a very last min which is hard to do with airfare to Europe.

The price I paid was a few hundred less than NCL by going thru a big box TA and the insurance was less and better plan thru big box ta as well.

At first I was going to book least expensive room on ship but decided to book a room I knew we would be ok with should I not be able to upgrade. Good luck planning.