Epic- Spa Pass

MP&MP

Does the Epic allow for guest to purchase Spa Pass for the week? If so, how much do they cost? Are there any deals or specials? I know on the Pearl they always advertised them to a limited number passes available to purchase. Just Curious.

Do you think its worth the price?

Thanks! MP

Does the Epic allow for guest to purchase Spa Pass for the week? If so, how much do they cost? Are there any deals or specials? I know on the Pearl they always advertised them to a limited number passes available to purchase. Just Curious.

Do you think its worth the price?

$199 for the week. Anyone can buy until they 'sell' out. No specials. No, not worth the price for what you get.

They're probably closer to $149 per person now, but the spa on the Epic was great. This is the tub area

The spa pass is $199/person and they don't have a couples pass or any pricing specials.. As of a few weeks ago when I cruised on the Epic (mistake).

They're probably closer to $149 per person now, but the spa on the Epic was great. This is the tub area

spa1-vi.jpg

Thank you for sharing this photo. DH and I will be on the Epic next September, and got a Spa Mini-Suite just so we can have passes to the thermal suite. Does the Epic's Thermal Suite have the heated tile beds? That's my DH's very favorite thing in the whole world (After me of course)

Thank you for sharing this photo. DH and I will be on the Epic next September, and got a Spa Mini-Suite just so we can have passes to the thermal suite. Does the Epic's Thermal Suite have the heated tile beds? That's my DH's very favorite thing in the whole world (After me of course)

Yes, they have the heated tile loungers, padded loungers, saunas, etc. They also have an aft balcony with loungers that looks out over the wake.

Can you purchase a Spa Day pass on the Epic rather than for a week for a Transatlantic cruise?

Day passes were not offered on my last two NCL cruises, but I'm not sure if that's normal.

Yes, they have the heated tile loungers, padded loungers, saunas, etc. They also have an aft balcony with loungers that looks out over the wake.

Sounds lovely. Don't know how I will ever managed to wait until next September!