Paperwork????

elaine61

Well what an anti climax. We have 2 out of the 3 voyage brochure info packs. Presume it is too early for the 8th October voyage!! That will come in a week or so perhaps. Still I'm now expecting my tickets any day soon too!!!!! The brochures are really nice though and come with your names on them!! Will peruse the shore excursion brochure for splendours of the falls to see if anything takes my fancy!! I want to see some of these places we are going to so will have find a tour with plenty to see!!

Elaine

Still nothing here and we go 5 weeks tomorrow!! You've just depressed me now!!

Did your paperwork come in the post or via your travel agent???

Elaine

Elaine...My agent called today and said she had received the paperwork..FYI LuAnn

Elaine...My agent called today and said she had received the paperwork..FYI LuAnn

Hi LuAnn

I called my agent after reading that some had got their paperwork and she had received some of mine yesterday so I went down to collect it.

Thanks

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

Just thought I would let you know that our brochures arrived today,all the way from Texas!I even have a brochure for the 8th Oct crossing.It is reassuring to see your names on the front,as you know I was a little bit apprehensive about using an American TA but they are certainly very efficient.

By the way are we going to meet up for a chat/drink when we are on board?I have emailed Paul and Jill saying I thought it was a great idea,maybe the other Grace would like to join us.What do you think?

Grace.

Elaine and GraceW....sure, I would like to meet up with you both...just tell me a date and time! However, I will only be on the Oct 8th sailing, and you both will have enjoyed the 14 days Splendors...I am envious!

I did get my pre cruise docs yesterday, and already faxed them my registration form. Now to wait for the passage tickets.

In the booklet it says that there are 2 formal nights on the crossing...I planned for 3.

The problem is with clothing for our 5 days in the UK. Do you think that woolen sweaters with slacks would be wise? Or would they be overly warm?

GraceC

Hi Grace & Grace

We should try and arrange something. It would be good to meet up.

Grace C. I have asked via e mail Cunard and also got my travel agent to ask the same question. On the crossings I have been told there are 3 Formal, 1 Informal and 2 casual. We also have 3 formal, 2 Informal and 7 casual on our splendours of the fall cruise.

Might be worth asking what other crossings have had. I'm coming with 9 formal dresses!!! I shall probably bring more than 4 informal dresses too just in case! Casual's easy peasy!!!!!!! Plenty of trousers and sparkly tops!!

Elaine

Archived