12 Night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise / Celebrity Equinox / August 14/2015

Travel3

I was looking at the above cruise which was on the Celebrity 2015 Europe Deployment, but it not showing available anymore. I called Celebrity and they could not tell me why. Does anyone know why it is not available anymore. I checked Equinox to see if they gave the ship a different itinerary, but they didn't.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Travel3

I thought that was a bit early for a Med cruise. I checked a TA's website and this is what it shows for that time frame. Transatlantic cruise starts right after this one on April 27th.

10 days Eastern Caribbean-Cruise

April 17th to 27th, 2015

M/S Celebrity Equinox t.gift.gift.gift.gift.gif

Nights: 10 days

Itinerary: Fort Lauderdale, At Sea, Charlotte Amalie, Basseterre, Bridgetown, Roseau, Philipsburg, At Sea, Fort Lauderdale

Thanks gdpups. Not sure why Celebrity could not tell me that, as they said they couldn't tell me why it was no longer available. You would think they would be able to tell a customer that when they called. Just curious, what is TA?

Thanks gdpups. Not sure why Celebrity could not tell me that, as they said they couldn't tell me why it was no longer available. You would think they would be able to tell a customer that when they called. Just curious, what is TA?

TA can be either "Travel Agent" or Trans Atlantic" You sorta have to put it in context :D

• 1 month later...
I was looking at the above cruise which was on the Celebrity 2015 Europe Deployment, but it not showing available anymore. I called Celebrity and they could not tell me why. Does anyone know why it is not available anymore. I checked Equinox to see if they gave the ship a different itinerary, but they didn't.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry I just found this question. Hopefully you are still watching this thread. We were originally booked on this cruise (August 14, 2015) but were notified that the cruise had been cancelled because the ship had been totally booked by a charter group. They transferred our booking to another sail date for the same price we had secured for the original cruise, plus we got a small OBC.