Price drops - cancel & wait?

dejanewkath

So prices have not dropped at all on our cruise. Still pretty high ($300 pp more) compared to what I paid last year (same cruise). My thinking is after the 90 day pay in full period the prices are going to drop. The same June cruise dropped $500 less pp than what I am paying. I still have 5 days to cancel without penalty. My question to all of you seasoned cruisers; I have my airfare, going in advance for other travel. Should I cancel & hope to rebook if & when prices start to drop after 90 day full pay period? It is the Sept 27 Norwegian Grand Mediterranean.

Yes, the August cruise is very high right now. I do not care about location. The stateroom is solely a place to sleep for me (& to get warm! So much A/C!). I am up early every day & hitting the port. This is a very port intensive itinerary.

I have been watching Europe, Caribbean, and Canada/NE cruises for Sept, Oct and Nov. I've only seen them go up in price! Also some August and Sept. ones and ones that have had final payment made. Those prices have not gone down!