Crown Princess 28 days Hawaii/Tahiti Oct 2015

Hflors

My husband and I are booked on this cruise for Oct 18 2014...we love sea days also...anyone have any suggestions about the ports we are visiting...we have a couple of things booked ...but would love some suggestions regarding beaches etc...we both love to swim and enjoy the beach.

thanks to everyone for your input regarding this particular cruise.

Here are the two links to the Cruise Critic sites for the Oct. 18.2014 Cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1844565&page=254

https://crownprincesssouthpacific2014.shutterfly.com/rollcall

Get in touch with them and join in on the fun.

• 7 months later...

Hello all. Charlie and I (Anne) are looking forward to this 2015 28-day cruise on the Crown. Sea days are normally the BEST part of a cruise for us, but the ports on this one are sure to be wonderful. I suspect we will meet again with many wonderful people we have enjoyed on past cruises. We look forward to that. I love knitting and look forward to our Knitters and Natters group which meets on seadays. Is there anyone on this thread that will be bringing their handcrafts aboard?

We have booked the 7 day Mexican cruise just after this one too. Anyone else doing that one?

Hello all. Charlie and I (Anne) are looking forward to this 2015 28-day cruise on the Crown. Sea days are normally the BEST part of a cruise for us, but the ports on this one are sure to be wonderful. I suspect we will meet again with many wonderful people we have enjoyed on past cruises. We look forward to that. I love knitting and look forward to our Knitters and Natters group which meets on seadays. Is there anyone on this thread that will be bringing their handcrafts aboard?

We have booked the 7 day Mexican cruise just after this one too. Anyone else doing that one?

Aloha,

I will be enjoying the sea days with you! I will be bringing some embroidery to help pass the time. I am sure we will be able to find a comfortable spot were we can watch the waves and work.

There is a very active roll call for this cruise and I have read about quite a few options for sea days. It seems there are lots of card games getting organized and other fun stuff like slot pull, cabin crawl and more.

Can't wait!! I have to survive the summer in Arizona but time will fly.

Happy travels and see you soon

4boysnana