Changing room reservation??

GLCAS

I'm pretty sure it is possible to change from 1 cabin to 2. I've changed my cabin arrangements several times already for my next cruise!! The only "glitch" I can see would be that you'd possibly have to pay whatever the current rate is for the second cabin. Good luck and enjoy your cruise!!!

Sure. Since it's prior to final payment, there should be no charge for any changes (but you might need to ask your TA). It would be like simply removing two people from your booking.

Getting a new cabin for the two people will be treated like a new booking, and whatever the prevailing rates are, that's what you'll have to pay. Probably more than you paid for the original cabin....but maybe not?

Check with your TA for the correct answer.:)

We are in a group and received a group rate that is good until Sept. I believe was the cut off date. So I hope to be able to get that same rate. I will check on Monday with TA. Thanks for the help.:)

Archived