First time Cruiser -Oosterdam questions

Nerfball6

Thanks so much!!! Starting to get a little nervous now, and obsessing about packing and what to take. ;)

you are on the week before me. I'm taking the same cruise, same ship, southbound. Don't make a mess of her.:D

Well, less than a week to go.

I've got pretty much everything ready to go into the suitcases but just can't decide if I should take my laptop (13" MacBook Pro). I'm on it all the time and the idea of leaving it home seems hard for me. However, the land portion of the cruise is on a train and tour bus, and I'll only be able to carry a backpack along for that.. and I really don't want to lug it in that, and don't want to check it. Has anyone else taken a laptop along on a land/sea tour? I do have a smart phone for email. So I guess, I'm just having a hard time leaving it because I'm so used to it.

Also, how cold do the cabin's get at night. Are they individually climate controlled? Trying to decide what sleepwear to take. I normally sleep in pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. Should that be fine?

thanks again!