Oasis of the Seas

AWESOME! AMAZING! We had a wonderful time on the Oasis 2 years ago .... I always say if you have the chance to experience it, you should ... really great ship. We are actually going to be sailing on the Allure in 2015 and really looking forward to it! We booked the Oasis on a last minute sale ... booked a JS gty about a month or so out and ended up scoring a beautiful cabin on the hump! Everyone said we wouldn't have time to do everything and it's true! However, we enjoyed every minute of it. This time we booked a lot farther ahead, but once again, on a sale my husband saw for the Mediterranean, which will be our first time on anything other than a Caribbean Cruise. We're very excited, but know we'll love the Allure since we've already experienced her sister! :) Happy Sailing! :)

how was the motion of the boat can you feel it moving very nervous about getting sea sick

We never had any problem. On the Oasis, for the very first time ever when cruising we encountered a thunder storm! It was different, beautiful and a little scary ... guess because I've never experienced it before, but all was fine. Got a little rough for a little bit on our last night, but nothing that bothered us.

We cruised the Pacific once from CA to Mexico on the Mariner. We had a cousin of ours worried about being sea sick and they came prepared with their bracelets, etc. I had told them not to worry .... never ever felt the ship move probably because it's so big. Well, the Mariner is Voyager Class and the Oasis is much bigger. But, in any event, as soon as we got going I felt movement like I'd never felt before and couldn't believe it! Came to the conclusion the Pacific is a lot different than the Caribbean. During the whole cruise I felt movement, and it was a lot colder too! I'm not bothered by it and neither is my husband, but I can tell you that my cousins were glad they had their bracelets and meds for sea sickness. They used it and were fine. That's my experience and all I know. Good luck! And ... 'Happy Sailing'! :)