Chefs Table Confirmation

rwest898

I just got our confirmation for the Chef's Table for the Carnival Miracle. We don't cruise until next year but I am super excited. I have tried on my other cruises but never succeeded because I waited until it was to close to the cruise and then sold out. The ones who have gone on the Chef's Table did you consider this to be a good experience?

Thanks

I just got our confirmation for the Chef's Table for the Carnival Miracle. We don't cruise until next year but I am super excited. I have tried on my other cruises but never succeeded because I waited until it was to close to the cruise and then sold out. The ones who have gone on the Chef's Table did you consider this to be a good experience?

Thanks

It is wonderful, however, we did the Chef's Table on our recent Sapphire Princess cruise. Princess does a better Chef's Table. Topped off by the flaming filet mignon tree!!! :D

Thanks

How did you reserve the Chef's Table ahead of time? I thought you had to take your chances and run to guest services to reserve. I would love to know how to reserve prior to boarding. Thanks in advance.

I sent an email directly to the steakhouse manager (of the Splendor) as someone had recommended here. I sent it last Monday morning and had confirmation same afternoon!! We cruise in 11 days!

You want to send an email to: groupeventplanning@carnival.com

Name

Number of guest

Ship and Sail Date

Booking Number and Cabin Number

They will forward to the Maitre D. I received an email today with a confirmation. It took about 24 hrs for the response.

Good luck

I did this four weeks ago and am still waiting! I did get a reply almost instantly that I would hear something back confirming, but so far, nothing. Also made the request through John Heald's blog, and so far nothing from there either.

I did this four weeks ago and am still waiting! I did get a reply almost instantly that I would hear something back confirming, but so far, nothing. Also made the request through John Heald's blog, and so far nothing from there either.

I just emailed the Steakhouse manager for our sailing on the Glory 19 July and got a confirmation within the hour. Maybe it depends on the ship and manager. You might want to try again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by LTS1960

We are confirmed for the Chef's Table for Victory and was told it will be on our day at sea which happens to be our last night on the ship. Does anyone know what time they usually do the Chef's Table? I hate to miss the last night in the MDR and want to at least make an appearance to say thank you to our waitstaff.

Sorry, but what is Chef's Table? We cruise on the Miracle THIS Tues. I suppose it is too late to "get in" whatever it is?

use the e mail pasted upthread or go to guest services or the Steakhouse when you board. rob ably not too late.

We did Chefs Table on the Miracle about 6 months ago. Details and photos in my review linked below.

You want to send an email to: groupeventplanning@carnival.com

Name

Number of guest

Ship and Sail Date

Booking Number and Cabin Number

They will forward to the Maitre D. I received an email today with a confirmation. It took about 24 hrs for the response.

Good luck

Thanks so much for the information. Just sent my email....hoping for the best. We sail aboard the Liberty on 9/26/2014. Cant wait!

use the e mail pasted upthread or go to guest services or the Steakhouse when you board. rob ably not too late.

We did Chefs Table on the Miracle about 6 months ago. Details and photos in my review linked below.

I don't see the review?

Enjoyed reading your Chef's Table & Steakhouse reviews. Sorry you were disappointed with the Steakhouse. We are also booked with the Steakhouse on the first day. Sailing with our 22 year old granddaughter who is a foodie. Will see what she says.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got my confirmation for the chefs table for my cruise! I'm so excited. Hearing all the great things..my cruise isn't until April of next year so maybe they will change the menu!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it's an extra $75 per person and it's a 5 course meal with unlimited cocktails/wine. You also get a tour of the kitchens and where everything is made. It's very intimate with only 12 spaces available per cruise. I have not done it, this is everything I have heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had originally sent the email requesting Chef's Table reservations on Fantasy back on June 6 (we sail august 23rd), both to the event planning address and through the form on Heald's blog and never heard back. Just re-sent, maybe this time I'll hear back.

I have done the Chef's Table on both Carnival and NCL. BOTH were outstanding.

The food is chef-driven with lots of detail. The service is very personal and the ambience is very intimate.

I had the old CT menu on Paradise. It will be nice to try a new one but I would not have minded a repeat of the original. It was fantastic.

Enjoyed the company and the liquid culture as well.

We received a photo and Carnival cookbook too. Although our meal's recipes were not included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk