Falmouth, Jamaica Private Tour Company Recommendations???

texasmom121

Another 2 thumbs up for Liberty Tours!! Just got back yesterday and our group of 6 spent the day with Liberty. I booked online after emailing Ricardo with questions that he answered promptly. He called me a few days before the cruise to ask if we had any questions. We were picked up promptly at the port by Andel who has lived in Jamaica his entire life. He spent the drive to Ochos Rios telling us all about Jamaica and its culture. Very pleasant and informative! Went to Secret Falls and had Antonio as our guide and had an awesome experience! What an incredible and beautiful place although off the beaten path for sure! We then went tubing on the White River with Vivian(male) and Leon again both really nice and fun. Changed into dry clothes and headed back to Falmouth stopping at Scotchies for a wonderful jerk chicken lunch. All 6 agreed that this was the best day of the cruise and highly recommend Liberty tours!

Another 2 thumbs up for Liberty Tours!! Just got back yesterday and our group of 6 spent the day with Liberty. I booked online after emailing Ricardo with questions that he answered promptly. He called me a few days before the cruise to ask if we had any questions. We were picked up promptly at the port by Andel who has lived in Jamaica his entire life. He spent the drive to Ochos Rios telling us all about Jamaica and its culture. Very pleasant and informative! Went to Secret Falls and had Antonio as our guide and had an awesome experience! What an incredible and beautiful place although off the beaten path for sure! We then went tubing on the White River with Vivian(male) and Leon again both really nice and fun. Changed into dry clothes and headed back to Falmouth stopping at Scotchies for a wonderful jerk chicken lunch. All 6 agreed that this was the best day of the cruise and highly recommend Liberty tours!

how was the river tubing???looking to do this tour as well but concerned the tubing may be too rough???

River Tubing was great! Not rough at all. Water in most places very shallow and we did not even have on life jackets as most places you could stand up if you needed to. Rapids that you went through were very mild and you have guides with you to keep you headed down the river and to give you a push if you get stuck. Go have a blast!

I started with e-mailing to inquire about tours/rates, etc, and Ricardo followed up with a few phone calls to make sure we understood everything and to answer any questions. There was no money required up front, so I wasn't worried about losing it to a no-show or anything like that.

Not sure about who/what will be available if you wait since we didn't go that route, but you might ask on the port of call boards - that's where I first heard of Liberty Tours.

Thanks!!!