thomson dream inside cabin reviews and taxi from palma to port

Hi, can anyone tell me what a really good quiet cabin is on either deck 6 or 7 and whether some of the inside rooms have a bath please.

Also can anyone tell me what the price of a taxi is to the port from palma airport, or the shuttle and whether it is easy.

look forward to hearing from you asap, many thanks

Babby

Hi, can anyone tell me what a really good quiet cabin is on either deck 6 or 7 and whether some of the inside rooms have a bath please.

Also can anyone tell me what the price of a taxi is to the port from palma airport, or the shuttle and whether it is easy.

look forward to hearing from you asap, many thanks

Babby

Hello - no inside cabins have baths on the Dream - they all have shower trays only.

All inside cabins on 6 forward of Staircase C so that is anything up to about 6140 and likewise on 7 upto 7140 are quiet. HOWEVER there are a few under the stage of the Medusa where you will hear the band when they are playing so you may wish to avoid the area 7064 to 7083 inclusive.

Your taxi is about 30 Euros but depends on the number of cases and the size of taxi. Join the taxi queue for the taxis or prebook online but prebook will cost a little more.

You can get to the port from the airport using the number 1 Bus from the airport just outside arrivals and that is very cheap at about 2 Euros each from memory and there is room for cases.