fascination

RogBus101

Looks like you have sailed Fantasy. They are the same class ship, so same layout. I really like this size. I have sailed her twice, and booked again for January. She has gone through a short dry dock since last time I sailed. I wish they would add a Guy's, then it would be perfect.

Enjoy your cruise!

Just came back from her this week. Liked it better than the Fantasy. Mostly the same, but the theater and coffee club seemed to be laid out better, as do the kids club areas.

While on there, I left about $10-15 in the slot machines - see if you can get it out for me :)

Just came back from her this week. Liked it better than the Fantasy. Mostly the same, but the theater and coffee club seemed to be laid out better, as do the kids club areas.

While on there, I left about $10-15 in the slot machines - see if you can get it out for me :)

Sabalon, What kind of live music do they have onboard? Do they have a cover band? My daughter and SIL are sailing Fasination on the 5th of July.Pink

Sabalon, What kind of live music do they have onboard? Do they have a cover band? My daughter and SIL are sailing Fasination on the 5th of July.Pink

The band is named Remembering Melanie. Main singer is https://www.facebook.com/KCJOHNSMUSIC

I liked them, others I read didn't - go figure. They did themed sets on our cruise. I didn't get to watch them as much as I liked, but Fun Times said they did some woodstock stuff, and I caught a good bit of their 80's set.

They also had a guy on acoustic guitar that played in the main lounge a lot - I liked him. Didn't get to hang out at the piano bar, but it sounded good when I walked by.

Have fun!

The band is named Remembering Melanie. Main singer is https://www.facebook.com/KCJOHNSMUSIC

I liked them, others I read didn't - go figure. They did themed sets on our cruise. I didn't get to watch them as much as I liked, but Fun Times said they did some woodstock stuff, and I caught a good bit of their 80's set.

They also had a guy on acoustic guitar that played in the main lounge a lot - I liked him. Didn't get to hang out at the piano bar, but it sounded good when I walked by.

Have fun!

Sabalon, Thank you very much. I'll pass it on;) Pink

RogBus101, Fasination is almost like the Fantasy except newer:) Don't forget to pack your binoculars:eek: and enjoy your cruise:D Pink

Thanks Pink! I have them in my carry on! hope you and your wife are well.

Sailing Monday tell me all about her!

Sail away is amazing going under the bridge, crew is very friendly and helpful, Cruise Director (Cory) was a hoot, extremely easy to get around, food was wonderful. . . I could go on! We loved the ship - have a wonderful time!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app

Cruise Director (Cory) was a hoot/QUOTE]

When we were on last week, it was Acting Cruise Director Jase (Jason). Mostly just heard him on the PA, but I liked his personality and the entertainment staff as a whole were real good.

Thanks Pink! I have them in my carry on! hope you and your wife are well.

RogBus101, We are doing great. Our oldest daughter & SIL will be boarding Fasination when you are getting off. We are cruising on the Getaway on the 19th.Pink

RogBus101, We are doing great. Our oldest daughter & SIL will be boarding Fasination when you are getting off. We are cruising on the Getaway on the 19th.Pink

Have a good time Pink! let me know how the Getaway is?