Legend flight times

BrockF

We will be taking the Western Caribbean cruise on the Legend 7/27-8/3. We will have FTTF. We have a choice of return flights, one leaving Tampa at 11:45am and 1:30pm. Would we be cutting it too close to take 11:45am flight?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Easy drive to airport, maybe 20".

You should be ok for 11:45 if you self- assist, and it all moves along.

When we got back from our Legend cruise, we got into port a little late, and then waited a while to debark - weren't off until 10-ish

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

Back in May we had FTTF and disembarked zone 1 which was after self disembark and we were still at the airport by 10:30. I guess it all depends on how fast the ship clears customs...

We will be taking the Western Caribbean cruise on the Legend 7/27-8/3. We will have FTTF. We have a choice of return flights, one leaving Tampa at 11:45am and 1:30pm. Would we be cutting it too close to take 11:45am flight?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Back in May we had FTTF and disembarked zone 1 which was after self disembark and we were still at the airport by 10:30. I guess it all depends on how fast the ship clears customs...

We have not yet sailed from Tampa, but doesn't high tide sometimes affect the ships getting under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge?

We just left the Legend this past Sunday and I would go with the later flight. We were talking to a family that had the same dilemma and they had chosen the later flight which was a good thing because we didn't get off until after 10:30 (6) and they were after us at 27 I think. Going 275 around here is tough sometimes because the construction is never-ending. Tampa airport is usually easy to get through security but you do have to take the tram to get to your gate and I have seen security backed up a few times.

Have fun...we had a blast.