Thompson dream

Hi everybody, my question is about the food in the self service restaurant. For breakfast Will I be able to have a cooked breakfast eggs, bacon etc.

For lunch if I wanted to eat fish and chips or egg and chips will I be able to do this? I think what I getting at is that I am a plain & simple eater & I like to eat things I am used to.

Your comments and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everybody, my question is about the food in the self service restaurant. For breakfast Will I be able to have a cooked breakfast eggs, bacon etc.

For lunch if I wanted to eat fish and chips or egg and chips will I be able to do this? I think what I getting at is that I am a plain & simple eater & I like to eat things I am used to.

Your comments and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Plenty burgers/ hot dogs and chips and very good at that

at one of the cooking station around the pool

There are chips and really nice Burgers at the poolside grill on the Lido deck at lunchtime until about 6 o'clock. I am not a fan of burgers but was told how good they were and tried them and they were very nice. They make fresh eggs and omelettes to order at breakfast time at the grill. There are pancakes at Sirens at breakfast on deck 11.

There will be other things inside at the buffet that I am sure you will like too. There is always fresh fruit available.

There are nice scones and cakes at afternoon tea at Sirens as well.

Edited by Little Nell

I had the same worry when I started cruising. On occasions where I never liked what food was on offer I make up a couple of salad and gammon rolls with soup and that is not that often. There is always something to eat you will not starve. :-)