Returning 10/15/06, maybe before

So I will be asking a few questions my DH has asked me. It was Sovereign's innaugural since RCCL saw us.

We will be Diamond, since we are Elite on "X". I was told by a Diamond Service member that we get a key for the Concierge Lounge when we check in. We are sailing FOS 10/15/06. Can't wait to try the whirlpool with the full view of where we are going as we relax. Talk about a great BRIDGE????

Do they have afternoon tea aka high tea? The Concierge Lounge has booze for free 5-8pm, so before dinner drink & before show drink, very nice. If we get an extra we can take it with us? Also during the day I've read about free cappucino, latte, etc. So you could enjoy news to read as you sip?

We are in a D1 stateroom and was also told that we have a great chance of getting upgraded when D1 need to be sold.

I am SO excited....... new ship, the world's biggest, with plenty to do. From rockwall to inline skating but no BIG SECRET revealed as yet & it states in AUGUST.

Archived