Kids on Indy

We are taking our two grandchildren - boys age 10 and 12 on Italian Med cruise in August. We need some helpful advice. Do we register them into a club when we board? Is there plenty for them to do? How does it all work. Helpful hints welcome! They will have Mum and Dad with them and they have never cruised before and we have not been on RC before.

Hi, they'll have a ball ! We cruise with our 6 year old all the time, I think he's cruise 10 times in 6 years! RCI is the absolute best line for kids - kids clubs are brilliant. They usually give you a wristband for them on arrival with their muster station, they do a welcome meeting either first night or next morning - they'll leave a leaflet in the cabin to invite them - happy sailing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are taking our two grandchildren - boys age 10 and 12 on Italian Med cruise in August. We need some helpful advice. Do we register them into a club when we board? Is there plenty for them to do? How does it all work. Helpful hints welcome! They will have Mum and Dad with them and they have never cruised before and we have not been on RC before.

See link in my signature AO program has all the information you will need on Adventure Ocean program for the kids.

Excellent staff and lots for all ages of kids to keep them busy

Happy Days!