Is 8120 on Pearl going to be noisy or vibrate from the engines?

Pete69

Here is link to site showing the Pearl decks side by side. You can drag the decks to see what is above or below your stateroom.

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/DP/Site/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Pearl

8120 connects with 8122. Below your stateroom is Bliss Ultra Lounge. Here is a short video found on youtube of the lounge. Video is a little dark but gives you an idea of the set up of gambling machines along the outermost edge, then two bowling lanes, then lounge space.

I don't think the bowling lanes would be an issue for you. The question in my mind is whether 8120 is forward enough to avoid the bass vibration when the band or dj is playing at night and into the wee hours of the morning. We were in 8134 a few years ago - wonderful during the day and pretty bad at night. 8134/ 8634 are almost directly above the band area and 8120 is well forward and off to the side so you could be ok.

Thanks for getting back to me - I guess we will see how we go.

I also guess not too many people have had this cabin - seeing the lack of replies

I would not assume that. Actually, every week somebody sails in that cabin, and the one on each side of it.

What happens is a few things:

- not everyone even remembers their cabin number - heck some have trouble remembering while on the ship

- just saying the cabin number does not help others have any idea where that cabin is. Not many have memorized the ship layouts

- the folks here are often people getting ready to sail vs people that have sailed.

- only a small percent of folks even know about this site

We've been in 8130, 8132 and 8134 all at the back. The bowling alley bothered us during the day if we were trying to take a nap but the nightclub never did. You are far enough forward that I doubt either will bother you. That bump out section below you is the bar and the entry area so no music will be right underneath. And if you are going to Alaska there is not much activity there at night because everybody is tired.

Enjoy!