Larger Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom 1864 on Navigator

Thanks for posting the pictures guys. I googled it also and was only able to find these. I have the room on hold until later today and wanted to know more about it. I'm still not sure I want to be that far up and forward. LOTS of walking! :cool:

• 4 months later...

We have booked 1852 on the refurbished Voyager of the Seas for the 13 March 2016 South Pacific and Fiji Cruise. Looking at the photos makes us glad that we we went for the P2 Cabin on Deck 12 instead of a regular O/V.

This is a panoramic shot we took on our last morning before disembarking. There are 2 tv's on each side of the wall.https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AU532ODWtiszmz

If this link doesn't work, just send me a PM and I will send it to you. I couldn't upload it because of it's size.

This is a panoramic shot we took on our last morning before disembarking. There are 2 tv's on each side of the wall.https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AU532ODWtiszmz

If this link doesn't work, just send me a PM and I will send it to you. I couldn't upload it because of it's size.

That's incredible! Thanks for posting!

Any downside to the room? Noise? Bathroom, etc?

Thanks so much for posting! :)

That's incredible! Thanks for posting!

Any downside to the room? Noise? Bathroom, etc?

I can safely say there were no downsides. i was worried about the deck above since people can walk there but it was always quiet. It felt like we were in a junior suite. Great side and front views looking out the window. Bathroom was standard size but sufficient. The closet was a bit different. It was hard to hang up long pieces (dresses) but a minor inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

On our sailing, we were looking out at sea (mostly - we could see some trees and buildings in Falmouth if we looked to the left from our windows, but mostly ocean). We had to skip Grand Cayman completely due to high winds and rain. In Cozumel, we 'backed' in, so it was all oceanview from our side.

This room will not disappoint. It is absolutely spectacular.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, It's huge! i just booked 1864 on Freedom of the Seas. While Navigator is a different class of ship, I think i can safely assume the room will be very similar if not the same.

Great Picture, Thank you.

So looking forward to experiencing this cabin/stateroom!

Wow, It's huge! i just booked 1864 on Freedom of the Seas. While Navigator is a different class of ship, I think i can safely assume the room will be very similar if not the same.

Great Picture, Thank you.

So looking forward to experiencing this cabin/stateroom!

I just booked 1864 on Freedom today! Do you think it is the family size room with a separated living area as per the picture you quoted above?

• 1 month later...

Hi, just booked this room for four, would love to see pictures. How was it up at the front of the ship? Did you feel a lot of motion? Would love to hear anything you found interesting/distasteful about the room.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I just booked 1864 on Freedom today! Do you think it is the family size room with a separated living area as per the picture you quoted above?

I am quite positive the photo is 1854 and not 1864 as you have booked. That said, I would love to see a photo of your 1854 cabin after you return. I just booked 1804 (the family cabin) for us on the Freedom for an upcoming cruise.

• 1 month later...

I think that saying "family size" room could confuse things, since 1864 isn't a "family panoramc oceanview", but just the "panoramic oceanview". It's a vry cool room on Freedom, a bit bigger than the other pano OVs, but it's not the BIG family ones.

(we have it in March, whee!)