Carnival Pride July 13th

Mikemax61

I'm looking forward to your review when you return--thanks so much! In February, I booked a last minute Pride cruise 10 days before we sailed and it was such fun. I'm again cruising on the Pride in September and love the anticipation waiting for that one to happen. Pride reviews are such fun to read.

MikeMax61, get to the port around 10:30am and you should be fine. I actually don't think it would hurt to get there a little earlier. You could be first in the parking line. It's kinda fun to sit and watch the people leaving the parking lot and you're in line waiting to park and embark. I actually like that part--knowing I'm there and ready to go. But, even at 10:30am you may be the first car in the parking lot. Lol. Have a great cruise!

The only time we ever had to wait for boarding was on that February cruise. We were in the parking lot around 11:00am and through security and check-in right away. We then sat inside the terminal building until about 2:00pm. That was unusual, as all my other Pride cruises I was onboard around 12-12:30pm.

Thank You. Photo reviews are so much fun to do....it is a great way to re-live your vacation

Well like i mentioned before i drive a semi for a living. I'm in Columbus Ohio tonight. I cant wait to get back home,park this thing and head out. You wait all this time to finally go and i'll blink my eyes and i'll be back in the truck! lol

• 2 weeks later...

We were also on your cruise Mike.

We always arrive early, to meet family from out of town also cruising with us. Unfortunately, this trip the ship arrived late. I had read on another thread it was due to a medical emergency, so arriving early did us no good LoL.

Hope you had a great cruise.