Michael's Club on Summit

Evangaline

Is it true that Michael's CLub has been turned into a private venue for those with a suite. Hoping not. This is my first cruise on Celebrity. We are booked on Summit. I first learned there was no Lawn Club, a famous feature of this line and now maybe no Michael's either.

Sorry, it is true. Michael's Club on the Summit is for Suite Guests only. The lawn is only on S Class Ships and Summit is a M Class Ship. Please go with an open mind. There are a lot of other things to enjoy on your Celebrity Cruise aboard the Summit.

Sorry, it is true. Michael's Club on the Summit is for Suite Guests only. The lawn is only on S Class Ships and Summit is a M Class Ship. Please go with an open mind. There are a lot of other things to enjoy on your Celebrity Cruise aboard the Summit.

Okay. So can I get a Martini with my Classic Beverage Package. Someone throw me a bone:)

Okay. So can I get a Martini with my Classic Beverage Package. Someone throw me a bone:)

From reading other posts looks as if you can get a small Martini at some if not all bars (someone can confirm please?). Not sure that the classic package includes bones.

You can get traditional martins at all bars on the ship.

At Martini Bar, they have a limited number of something like 4 that fall under the classic package, Cosmo, Appletini, and not sure what other ones, They are served in slightly smaller martini glasses, where the rest of the menu is served in larger martini glasses.

You can get traditional martins at all bars on the ship.

At Martini Bar, they have a limited number of something like 4 that fall under the classic package, Cosmo, Appletini, and not sure what other ones, They are served in slightly smaller martini glasses, where the rest of the menu is served in larger martini glasses.

Thanks! Martinis is a slightly smaller glass will do just fine. I wondered if anyone knows if there is a drink list that you can get that tells you what is included in the classic package or do you just ask each time you order something? Not sure how that works.

Thanks! Martinis is a slightly smaller glass will do just fine. I wondered if anyone knows if there is a drink list that you can get that tells you what is included in the classic package or do you just ask each time you order something? Not sure how that works.

Most bars have menus, with pricing. You can always of course ask for a vodka tonic, and the brand of vodka will determine which package it falls in based on package guidelines that change from time to time, you can review X website for current brands in each package.

But many often tell bartender first I have classic package, is this drink on it and bartenders will work to get the drink in tour package. Many rio this when selecting wine in MDR for example.

Basically assume a drink with cheap booze "well liquor" is classic, and better booze "call brands" make it premium. If multiple liquors assume it's premium unless its on a menu for a cheap price, I can't remember if $11 or $12 is limit on spirits based drinks ion classic package.