Sunshine Beer & Wine dispensers

lharry

Can someone tell me how these work? I understand there are two types of beer - Thirsty Frog and Bud Light. And 3 different wines, in 3 different sizes.

Bring your own glass? How does it charge you, by # of ozs? I'm assuming no gratuity added to the price? How are the wines?

Sorry it's been almost a year since I was on but this is the fuzzy stuff I vaguely remember.

I don't recall ever having to carry a glass so they have to be there.

Swipe your S&S card and pull the handle for beer. I think there's an oz selection?

Swipe your S&S card and choose what wine and amount (oz) and it will pour it for you. Ask the Librarian:D if you need help.

No gratuity.

My wife like her pick on the wine.

Thanks for the reply - sounds like it is as simple as it sounds. I guess the prices are better because there is no gratuity added. I'm gonna give it a try! Thanks!!

We used the wine dispensers on the Breeze. Glasses were provided and you could choose 3 different serving sizes. I think there were at least 4 wines to choose from maybe 6. Just swipe your S&S card and choose your wine and quantity, very easy.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I didn't see them on the Dream back in March. The Sunshine will be my first time seeing these dispensers! I'm kinda excited about it. I just hope I like the wine. I know I like Bud Light, so that won't be a problem. Not sure about the Thirsty Frog though. I like Red wines and light beers. Can't wait to report back on them though!