Shared Balonies

NW Pacific

Do the Breakaway and Getaway actually have shared balconies in their H5 Suites (within the Haven) saw a post with pictures from the outside of the Ship that showed this??? NCL site says private balcony? Anyone been in an H5 on either Ship- looking specifically to book #16130 on the Getaway, thanks for any input

The balconies are private, but there is a divider between some of them and you can open them IF YOU WANT TO. My family did this as we had 2 of the 2 bedroom suites booked right next to each other, so we made our individual balconies into one larger family balcony which we used to go back and forth from our rooms.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Check out that link. It has very good descriptions of all of the rooms and balconies. Make sure you click on her he visual aid links x on the far right it has pictures that really help you.

Edited by maja651

How can I correct this---- of course I meant balconies- just what I did not need today- well hope it gets good laughs and hopefully some answers

I got a good laugh, for sure.

Now, to answer your question, the balconies are divided and private. There are no shared balconies anywhere on the ship.

I'm not sure where you saw a photo that would indicate they were shared, but rest assured your balcony (or baloney) will be private.

:D

The first link you provided (spreadsheet) when I clicked on H5, it showed the outside of cabins 16128 (HC) adjoining 16130, with no divider, just a red line through the display- looked to me liked a shared balcony? that is why the Post.

Hard to imagine staying in the Haven with a shared balcony- but this pic made me think OMG before I looked into it.

Stranger things have happened- just want to make sure- know if I call NCL I will be talking to someone who does not have first hand experience so as usual I am here!

Have been on many NCL Ships. never a shared balcony- pic looked odd to me.