Best Martinis on the Legend, where??

GLCAS

I can't wait to see if you get any responses on this one. I too am a martini drinker and we'll sail the Legend in October. In fact I developed my love for the drink on the Triumph when we went to a martini tasting one night. A few months later we were on a Celebrity cruise to Bermuda and they had an awesome martini bar and the bartender made serving your drink so entertaining you just had to order another one. Nothing tastes as good as a cold martini after you've been in the hot Caribbean sun all day.

Wow, a martini tasting? Now that's something I could belly up to the bar for. I wonder if they'll have one on Elation. Probably not but I've been cruising through some other folks' Capers and I know they do have martini happy hours.

I can't wait.

Wow, a martini tasting? Now that's something I could belly up to the bar for. I wonder if they'll have one on Elation. Probably not but I've been cruising through some other folks' Capers and I know they do have martini happy hours.

I can't wait.

i was on the elation in january and they had some good ones. i think it was the last night they served martini's through a giant ice sculpture...mmm mm good

Archived