After dinner shots

We did see them every night on our last cruise, but one couple at our table always bought one, so that may have helped. Although I can't see the bar service guy skipping potential unless he was too busy. Nice thing was after you bought the shots, he would go back to the bar and get clean shot glasses already wrapped in plastic for people to take home, instead of having to wash the stickiness out of the ones their drink came in.

Does anyone have a picture of the shot glasses?

We have only cruised on Carnival and their after-dinner shot glasses are one of my favorite souvenirs.

Do they have something like these or are they plain shot glasses?

1269664410_carnivalshotglasses.jpg.993ef80f90da4f2e2438e3fd8cd0bb37.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of the shot glasses?

We have only cruised on Carnival and their after-dinner shot glasses are one of my favorite souvenirs.

Do they have something like these or are they plain shot glasses?

Similar to your photo with different colored bottoms, but the conical top is narrower.

I remember when they were offered on every cruise. The last few cruises we haven't seen it. I do remember that they would come by a couple of times during the week and once you turned them down a couple of times they stopped coming by.

Can someone refresh my memory....are the shots of the day or specials listed on the dessert menu? I vaguely recall reading about liquer or something on the dessert menu?