date documents should be delivered

tracruise

I don't know if anyone can give me an exact date, but maybe you could tell me how many days away from the cruise date, you recieve your documents.

I am going on September 26 (actually leaving 25 for Rome)

I've had something come up and have to leave 3 weeks before and won't be back home to leave for the cruise until the day before. Will I get the documents delivered 3 weeks before the cruise?

Thanks

They usually come approximately 3 weeks before, depending on if you booked through the cruiseline or through a travel agent. if cruiseline, it should be 3 weeks, takes a little longer with TA. because of your schedule, I would call and find out.

i would call your ta, cruise line or both. tell them your situation and get a satisfactory solution to your problem. why worry about it for 3 weeks if you dont have too :) . perhaps the best thing to do would have them at the dock instead of being sent to you. that would eliminate the problem with ' snail-mail' and them not making it too you in time.

good luck and im sure you will get on the shiip alright and have a great time.

I think 2-6 weeks is fairly typical, so obviously it can vary quite a bit. I would definitely recommend calling your TA and try to work something out - perhaps having the docs sent to a friend or relative who lives nearby?

It can also depend on whether you booked your air through the cruiseline, or on your own. Documents usually arrive about 3 weeks before your cruise, depending on the cruise line. I've found that NCL and HAL deliver their documents much earlier, but I never book my air through a cruise line, either.

Archived