Please help Freedom cruisers...

I have a few questions if you guys don't mind helping me out:

Can you purchase a tervis tumbler from the Red Frog Pub and/or Blue Iguana Cantina? If so, do they sell out fast?

Where and when do you sign up for the Dr. Seuss brunch?

I've asked this before but can't seem to nail down an exact answer: does the Freedom use soda cans or soda guns for the bottomless bubbles refills?

Does the Freedom have those not-so-well known hot tubs in the spa area like on the Glory?

How long do the pools and the slide stay open?

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Never been on a Conquest-class ship! So many cruise firsts for us! Can't wait. Just a few weeks left:D

Can you purchase a tervis tumbler from the Red Frog Pub and/or Blue Iguana Cantina? If so, do they sell out fast?

I've asked this before but can't seem to nail down an exact answer: does the Freedom use soda cans or soda guns for the bottomless bubbles refills?

Does the Freedom have those not-so-well known hot tubs in the spa area like on the Glory?

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Never been on a Conquest-class ship! So many cruise firsts for us! Can't wait. Just a few weeks left:D

When do you sail? I sail in 2 weeks and will be glad to answer questions when I return. I know the tumblers rarely sell out so you'll be fine getting those. I never buy bottomless bubbles, but will check it out for you, as well as sign up for Dr. Seuss brunch. I've sailed the Freedom before, but they didn't have the upgrade then, so I can't answer your questions now. Just let me know if you still need information in a couple of weeks. If you think of other things, just let me know as well. I'm sure you will have a fabulous cruise.:D:D

Yes there is a hot tub in the spa/gym on the Freedom.

I posted a review recently of our cruise on the Freedom.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2066791

In it, is a link to PDF's I made of the Fun Times. Those will show the times for the pools and slide.

Also, it notes where to sign up for the Seuss brunch I believe. (We walked by the dining room and it looked like everyone was having fun).

Edited by CTCruisers

The slide stays open till sunset, the pools stay open till 12am. No kids with us so don't know where and when for sign up for Dr Seuss brunch, but I do know it was the last sea day. Just found it on one Wednesdays FUNTIMES, call 32323 from 10am to 10pm.

Edited by JudyOh
wrong word

When do you sail? I sail in 2 weeks and will be glad to answer questions when I return. I know the tumblers rarely sell out so you'll be fine getting those. I never buy bottomless bubbles, but will check it out for you, as well as sign up for Dr. Seuss brunch. I've sailed the Freedom before, but they didn't have the upgrade then, so I can't answer your questions now. Just let me know if you still need information in a couple of weeks. If you think of other things, just let me know as well. I'm sure you will have a fabulous cruise.:D:D

If you're traveling with children, could you possibly find out if they are having Camp Ocean is doing dinner every night? They did on the Pride last year and our niece is interested in doing it this year. We're trying to plan what night we'll eat in the steakhouse since it's a bit much for her.

We're on the August 3rd sailing. What about you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I sail July 26, so you'll be getting on when I'm getting off. I think most of your questions have been answered. Sorry I couldn't help you out this time. Have a fabulous cruise!!!:D

Edited by pungo3