Anyone have the email for the Valor maître d?

frayedend

I have a small request to ask. It's just that our party of 7 be in the main area of the dining room where we see the waiters dancing and singing. Last 2 cruises we were pretty much isolated from it and the kids were not happy.

Any suggestions on where to request? Early seating if it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't comment on the dining room, but early dining might be a challenge on the Valor. It's a very port intensive cruise.

No worries! I've done my research. LOL We have only a few excursions booked and they are early in the day. We have a lot of relaxing beach days this time and plenty of time for food. Our preference is to eat early, go to the show, then late night comedy or piano bar, or bed depending on how long a day. :D

As per John Heald, the Maitre'd of most ships rarely have time to answer e-mails. Better to contact John on his FB page. He can usually help with this type of request.

Never had an issue, they have always written me back within a few days.

I think John likes playing the hero role. I choose to go to the source rather than deal with a middleman. YMMV

Never had an issue, they have always written me back within a few days.

Same here, never had an issue and always get a response within a few days. I always thank them for their time and try to make a point to shake their hand and thank them again when I meet them. All about attitude :)

vimaitred@carnival.com if you don't already have the address

This can be substituted for any ship by just replacing the first two letters (VI) and using the applicable code for each ship (FR for Freedom, GL for Glory etc)